Express vs. Specialty Mailings
“What’s the difference between Express General Mail & Specialty Mail?”
To put it simply, it’s Processing & Time!
Mailings sent using “Express” or “Specialty” are always sent out at First-Class Postage. But that is where the similarities end!
The emails will have the subject line “Order <Number> has been Re-opened” and are sent automatically from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why wait around for a Proof when you can send it EXPRESS?!
- Did you upload the wrong document or address list? Fix it INSTANTLY with EXPRESS! (No more going back and forth submitting/rejecting orders multiple times…)
- Need to get additional sign off from your manager before approving? With EXPRESS, you can download a PDF Proof and email it to them!
EXPRESS Ordering means a mailing is off your desk quicker, produced
faster and into your Homeowners Mailboxes earlier!
- Submit, INSTANTLY Proof, & Approve your Mailing all in a matter of Minutes!
- Print in Black Ink or Color Ink (if selected).
- By default, mailings print on White Paper. The first page OR ALL pages can be printed on our color paper of the month.
- Customize your Window Message
- Utilize Address Page Messaging
- Orders are manually processed and proofed back to you. Proofs are provided back to you within 1 Business Day.
- Orders usually contain some specialized processing or have custom features previously discussed with your Account Representative.