How do I get started?
To get started, please visit our contact page and fill out the contact form with your details. One of our representatives will contact you on the next steps!
Where do you mail from?
We have five (5) production facilities across the US; California, Arizona, Texas, Illinois & Florida. We will mail your orders from our closest facility to your company. In the rare instance a natural disaster occurs near one of our facilities (think hurricanes in Florida or Wild Fires in California), your mailings will be shifted to the next closest facility ensuring your mailings are in the mail on time!
Who do I contact for assistance?
Please visit our Team page for contact information of our various representatives.
What file types are accepted for document uploads?
- Documents must be provided as .PDFs with embedded fonts.
- Mailing lists are provided in .CSV format with homeowner information segmented into their own columns.
- Billing files for Statements or Coupons can be exported in a specifically designed “Optimal” Format. Your Optimal Account Representative can provide you with data file export instructions for our Accounting Software.
Am I provided a proof my for mailings?
Yes! All mailings will include a proof for you to review & approve for production. Proofs are INSTANTLY provided for our Express, Statement & Coupon Products.
How quickly do you print and mail my order?
Upon approval, you order will mail out with 1 to 3 Business Days. On average, mailings are typically sent out same to next business day.
How do I cancel an order I already approved?
- If you have already approved your order and it has entered production, please contact your Client Relations Specialist. They will be able to determine where your order is at in production.
- If printing has not yet begun, we will halt and close your order which will incur a small cancellation fee.
- If printing has been completed, we will halt and quarantine your order to ensure it must be stopped. With your cancellation approval, we will simply charge for the materials & services for the order.
How many sheets can fit in a mailing?
Mailings will mail in one (1) of three (3) different size envelopes; a #10 (tri-fold), 6×9 (half fold), 9×12 (flat), depending on the total number of sheets/inserts you have per mailing.
Do you provide status updates for my order?
Yes! We provide email notifications to you when an order has been submitted, proofed, approved & shipped. You can also track your orders on our website.
How much do mailings cost?
Your Account Representative can provide you with pricing details. Our flat rate pricing allows you to easily budget for your monthly mailing pieces, allowing managers to focus on properties rather than the mail room. You are also entitled to increased savings with our special postage discounts too!